Born on February 6, 1975 in the city of Kiev.
Graduated from Kyiv International Civil Aviation University, National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
- 1997 – 1999 – special officer of the Tax Militia Department of Vatutinsky District;
- 1999 – 2006 – Department head of Starokievsky, and then Shevchenkivskyi Tax Militia Headquarters;
- 2006 – 2009 – First Deputy Chief of Tax Militia of Shevchenkivsky District, Kyiv;
- 2009 – 2013 – Chief of Tax Militia of Shevchenkivsky, Podolsky District, Kyiv;
- 2014-2015 – work in the State Service for Combating Economic Crimes of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in Kyiv;
- 2015 – 2016 – Operations Department Chief of the Tax Militia of the State Fiscal Service of Kyiv.
In August 2016, with the rank of police colonel, colonel of the tax militia, resigned from the tax police at his own request.
In October 2016, together with partners, founded the law firm “Legal and Economic Security”.
In October 2018, together with partners, founded the Group of Companies “International Legal Security”.